- We don’t support changing from one kind of Stealth to another (say from the Racial Trait Hobbit Stealth to a Burglar Stealth). So, to prevent players from accidentally switching and revealing themselves to nearby monsters during the transition, we made a change to prevent switching.
- Stealth detection distances have been updated slightly. Now, the distances that Players detect AI-Monsters who are close to or below their level has been slightly increased. AI-Monsters will also alert to Players at a slightly increased distance.
- Look out! Now, Monster Wound debuffs can also disable your defenses!
- Injury – Debuffs Might. Now, it also disables “Parry” chances.
- Sprain – Slows movement speed. Now, it also disables “Evade”
- Dislocation – Slows attack speed. Now, it also disables “Block”
- Halberds now produce more threat than before.
- Fate’s contribution to power regeneration in combat has been raised.
- Fixed a bug that would cause ranged attackers to switch to melee weapons and stance briefly after their first shot in combat.
- Improved target detection for all area-effect skills for both players and monsters.
- You can no longer summon players to you with the “Hewn Rallying Horn” (Captain) or the Guardian’s “Acorn Whistle” if you are inside of a private instance.
- Improved combat feedback when the target is immune to some aspects of skill effects or weapon procs, e.g. “fear” effects.
- Out-of-combat only skills that are in progress when the player enters combat will now be interrupted immediately, e.g. the Lore-master’s “Raven Lore” skill.
- Items and objects in the world that cannot be used in combat will have their usage countdown interrupted immediately if the player enters combat while trying to use them, e.g. food.
- Fixed a bug that was causing stealth to break occasionally when the player won a roll on dropped loot.
- When combat ends, any harmful skill that you have queued for execution will be canceled.
- You are no longer able to change equipment while performing some actions, e.g. mining or carrying mail in the Shire.
- Updated auto-attack to help prevent unintended attacks when combat ends.
- Fixed a bug that could result in players being stuck contributing to a Fellowship maneuver until they logged out and back in again.
- Throwing daggers/axes have increased range (was 20 meters, now 30 meters).
- When sparring, the clock now starts counting down seconds immediately.
More about The Lord of the Rings game here http://rs-df.com/the-lord-of-the-rings-game-review/